Personally I think we may be jumping the gun on assuming Apple's intentions
based on enhanced security on the /Library/Application Support folder. Yes, I
got burned as well, but I *still* plan on writing "all users" support files in
the /Library/Application Support folder, even if I have to go the extra mile to
make it happen.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: k...@sonsothunder.com