On 5/2/20 12:13 PM, Ali Lloyd via use-livecode wrote:
It's also mentioned in the scriptOnly property and in the script only stack
entry in the glossary

OK - I see documentationcache/9_6_0_dp_4_community/api.html has a reference under "script only stack". But it's hinted at obliquely in the scriptOnly section, which only says "If the stack has a stack behavior, the name of the behavior stack is also saved to the header line", which would imply to me that it's only after the fact.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com