I am a fan of moving Mac to default to LF. We use LF explicitly as our line
ending of choice in all of our current software projects.
LF is useful if only to natively work with the expected line endings from
Github and text files interchanged with Linux servers.

Best regards,

Mark Talluto
livecloud.io <http://livecloud.io/>
nursenotes.net <http://nursenotes.net/>