LC 9.6.0

I can't get a local html file to load in iOS browser widget. This is the first
time I'm not using the mobile browser control. I'm now using the Browser
Widget. I copy the files into the documents folder.
I'm using this format: (set the URL of widget "Browser1" to
"file://"&PathToDocumentsFolder/MyPage.html?IDs=315,316,317")

This works on Android, Mac OSX 10.14.6 IDE and Win 10 IDE but not on iOS

I tried this:

put url ("file:"&PathToDocumentsFolder/MyPage.html into tTemp
set the htmlText of widget "Browser1" to tTemp

This loads the page as expected but I can't pass the required parameters.

I tried 1,2,3 and 4 slashes after the "file:" with no luck.

I'm stuck and under the gun(as usual) so any help would be appreciated.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdim...@evergreeninfo.net