Hi

This is what I received:

We're contacting you regarding upcoming changes for your GitHub Apps:
 - LCGitHubLib

We no longer support two events which your GitHub Apps may rely on,
"integration_installation" and "integration_installation_repositories".

These events can be replaced with the "installation" and
"installation_repositories" events respectively.

The "integration_installation" and "integration_installation_repositories"
events will be removed after October 1st, 2020.

Please visit
https://developer.github.com/changes/2020-04-15-replacing-the-installation-and-installation-repositories-eventsfor
 more information about suggested changes, brownouts, and removal dates.

Thanks,
The GitHub Team