On 2020-08-13 17:06, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode wrote:
Thanks Mark.

I searched all stacks for "userAgent" and it did not exist. After I got some more feedback it is working on iOS 13 iPhones but not on an iOS 13 iPad. So far this iPad is the only one with this issue. The user tried in Safari on
the iPad and did not get the message.

So that is just odd - it might be worth checking that said iPad has the latest version of iOS13...

There's a small chance that Apple has fixed something in WKWebView on iOS13 in some .x increment, and Twitter has blocked the versions before (via userAgent).

Safari and WKWebView are not the same thing (I think Safari might use its own private version of WebKit under the hood - although I'm not 100% sure about that) so the Safari comparison might not be relevant in this case.

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

--
Mark Waddingham ~ m...@livecode.com ~ http://www.livecode.com/