https://www.dropbox.com/s/gdrsa4git7l6war/imager.livecode.zip?dl=0

Richmond

On 28.10.20 13:34, Richmond wrote:
Remember that you have to lock an image to stop it popping back to its original size.

Or, alternatively, you could change the order of your code.

Also, you have misspelt 'height' in "resizeToHeigth".

Also, while you have defined "resizeToWidth", you don't appear to have
defined "resizeToHeight" in the code you have posted.

The whole procedure looks a bit wonky: so I shall "go away" and try my own version.

Best, Richmond.