I have an app that on the Mac, opens, read the files in a folder called "Songs"
and put the names of the files into a field. When the user clicks on the name
in the listfield, the player plays that song. Works great!
However,
......when I compile and run on the iPad, nothing I can find allows me to add
those songs to the iPad using iTunes or whatever and then find those songs on
the iPad. I assumed that adding songs to the Music folder in iTunes would put
the song files into a folder called Music and then I could list the files in
that folder and put them into the fld in my application and play them.
Nothing I do works. I have tried writing a text file, and that is successful.
Any suggestions?
Thanks