I *think* I was using the "new and improved" console when I submitted but I can't be positive. I did switch over before the deadline but I did some hopping back and forth and can't quite remember which I was using when I finally hit the Submit button. I don't care for the change, to be honest. I thought they were unimprovements.

On 11/9/20 1:48 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode wrote:
I submitted a week earlier with the same widgets/externals using the
"classic" console and only received the first one. This seems to be
connected to the "new and improved" console.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdim...@evergreeninfo.net

-----Original Message-----
From: use-livecode [mailto:use-livecode-boun...@lists.runrev.com] On Behalf
Of J. Landman Gay via use-livecode
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 12:45 PM
To: How to use LiveCode
Cc: J. Landman Gay
Subject: RE: New Google PlayStore Console

I've never seen the last two, but that might imply you're using widgets or
other extensions I've never used. The last submission I made about a month
ago only got the first one.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com HyperActive Software |
http://www.hyperactivesw.com On November 9, 2020 8:12:57 AM Ralph DiMola via
use-livecode <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

No it isn't. Apparently no one on the list has any input on the
implications of this is. I will have to take this to the mother ship
and file a QCC report.