Thanks for the perspective, Jacque,
Hmm, it could be venturing into a swamp for me, tho. Given the popularity of
Chromebooks, it would be great if Livecode could be invested in support for
them. In my own case, I need to be cautious about where I spend my effort. I’m
a happily retired ex-educator and giving away any apps I make, so getting into
an area with a lot of deployment idiosyncrasies may not be realistic.

Have a nice thanksgiving, all Yanks and Yank sympathizers!

Bill

William Prothero
http://es.earthednet.org