But that does not seem to correlate to the way it is for MacOS or Win. Are you
saying they compile from all of those versions of MacOS and Win they reference
to supporting.

This is a very odd use of semantics.

When reading about LiveCode support, to me it doesn’t matter if it is LC Ltd or
the LC app. The two are pretty much interchangeable. Both the software and the
company Support xyz platform version. It’s not like LC make many/any other
products. Especially as the release notes are written SPECIFICALLY for LC the
product, not in reference to the company. I cannot see where this inference is
coming from.

Basically put, if they can’t build it in, for example, Ubuntu 20, then it is
not supported fully because of some minor/major issue. So, going back to my
question of: what issues have led to support not being passed for them that has
led to release notes purposefully omitting mention of these later versions of
Linux disro’s?

Sean Cole
Pi Digital