Hi

You can use an audio clip.

First import the wave file as an audio clip into the stack.

Under File menu select “Import as Control…”

then in the dropdown menu select “…audio file”

i.e. I imported a file called  “friday.wav”

This will create an audio clip in the binary stack.

It will have the same name as the wav file you imported.

Then when you need to play the clip use the following line of code:
    Play audioclip "friday.wav"

Martin