Thanks Monte

That’ll point me in the right direction.

I only put Ali in there because he was in the ‘blame’ list on GitHub. I figured
he might know a little about it’s innards as he’d worked on it a couple of
times.

As I’d not got a reply I’d bumbled my way around and gave it a play based on
python guides I’d found on MIME. When I’m done on this project I’ll look to
improve the library inline docs.

Thanks again

Sean Cole
Pi Digital