It took me a while to figure this one out. I have a number of scripts which
POST to LiveCode Server .lc scripts. All were working fine except one which
always returned the output from whatever POST had last been executed. Evidently
the previous form request was being resubmitted. Turns out I had a lock
messages command before calling POST.

Seems to me that shouldna oughta happen —either it’s a bug, or it should be
documented

(I think there is a documented warning about DataGrids needing Lock messages
off? And wasn’t there a discussion a while back about Lock messages needing
levels? The current documentation for Lock messages says it blocks “setProp
triggers, getProp and certain other messages” where “certain”  is left
undefined.)

Neville