Supercard is no longer very super (remember playing around with it in 1994)
as it is 32-bit MacOS only.

Richmond.

On 14.01.21 12:53, David V Glasgow via use-livecode wrote:
I paid for the Windows version of SuperCard that was advertised in MacUser for
some considerable time in the ?mid 90s.  I waited, and waited, and waited….

On 13 Jan 2021, at 8:00 pm, Michael Kristensen via use-livecode