Hi Bill,

then of course i could be happy to get such emails not so often. ;)

Regarding your concerns, i don't think that it is scam. The customer really
purchased the software and if i would refund the purchase no one else as the
customer himself had an advantage of it.

But i keep that in mind. Thanks.

Regards,

Matthias

-