Folks:

I have a pretty complex app that I’ve been adding onto for awhile and now I’m
getting a seemingly informative error dialog when I try to build it. It works
fine in the IDE. The app consists of numerous stacks and libraries launched
with a splash stack. I get an error dialog but have no idea how to interpret
its info. It’s not clear to me how to interpret the error dialog and what made
it fail. It seems to fail at the login stack, which is called when the user
clicks the Start button.

Was the failure point at the end of the error message? I haven’t actually tried
to build this app for a couple of years and its complexity has grown. All of
the stacks in the project have been entered into the “Stacks” section of the
standalone properties dialog. I’ve obviously done something wrong and it would
help a lot if I could interpret the error message (I hope).

The following two links will display the first part of the error message and
the second (scrolled) part.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/brlvvtrbb8xeh6j/buildFail-1.png?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/brlvvtrbb8xeh6j/buildFail-1.png?dl=0>

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cyq3huunp7wnl3/buildFail-2.png?dl=0
<https://www.dropbox.com/s/5cyq3huunp7wnl3/buildFail-2.png?dl=0>

Any wisdom on how to proceed would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Bill

William Prothero
waproth...@gmail.com