Wasm is a pretty mature target by now. Most of the projects I work with already
have deployments using wasm on either the server side or the client side.
ASP.NET and Blazer is making quite a stir. It’s not the sort of - let’s deploy
it now thing - but when looking at a partnership between several institutions
each with their own projects - wasm provides a relatively solid basis fir
glueing the pieces together - regardless (more or less) of the language if
choice of the collaborator.

           ********
     ****************
   *******************