Hi Rick,

Assuming you are using the code from the lesson, just add any Bcc e-mail
addresses to the tRecipient variable before the call to tsNetSmtpSync.

Since you don't include them in the variables passed to mimeEncodeAsMIMEEmail,
the addresses won't be included in the e-mail headers.

Regards,

Charles

> On 3 Mar 2021, at 12:44 pm, Rick Harrison via use-livecode
> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Matthias,
>
> I got it to work!
>
> I just needed the statement:
>
> tsNetInit
>
> Now it works great!
>
> Is there anyway I can put in a  BCC email address instead of CC?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Rick
>
>> On Mar 2, 2021, at 6:19 PM, matthias rebbe via use-livecode
>> <use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>>
>> no, only the file which is suitable for the OS on which the Livecode Server
>> is running.
>> For Windows it would be one of the .dll files, for Linux one of the .so
>> files. The file with the 64 in its filename is for the 64bit version of the
>> os, the other one for the 32bit verision.
>>
>> So for macOS i would assume the tsNet.bundle. But there is also a
>> tsNET.dylib file, which according to the suffix belongs also to macOS.
>> I am not sure. Maybe you should copy both of them.
>>
>> But maybe someone could chime in about this.
>>

>> -
>> Matthias Rebbe
>> Life Is Too Short For Boring Code

>>> Hi Matthias,
>>>
>>> What I’m seeing is:
>>>
>>> Applications
>>> LiveCode (App)
>>> (Right Click)Show Package Contents
>>> Contents
>>> Tools
>>> Ext
>>> tsNet_INDY_1.4.2 (Folder Full of tsNet stuff)
>>>
>>> Do I want the entire folder?
>>>
>>> Do I just want:
>>>
>>> tsNet.bundle
>>> tsNet.dylib