Is the "Gatekeeper" involved with ALL software

Or is involved with MacOS software, and NOT iOS?

I have trouble with iOS certificate. It is for iOS. Whether I use my own email
address in the Certificate Request or the other team member’s email,  it get:

“iPhone Develop: Thambynathan Kathir (#########)” certificate is not trusted

I have a

~/Library/MobileDevice/Provisioning Profiles/c23d3got-it-h######.mobileprovision

I open Standalone Application Setting

I can chose,  “SivaSiva Developer” it goes in…

But I create a Standalone, and we get:

“There was an error while saving the
Standalone application
Could not find a valid identity to use for the
Selected profile”

Using Xcode 12.1

We have Certificate (though is not trusted) and profile. All according to the
Apple’s standard.

What going on?

BR