Here is a report on the back door approach to opening a standalone on MAC OS
11.2:

I built a stack precisely as Jacqueline specified and made a Mac standalone of
it. I checked to make sure it worked on my own computer. I then sent the
standalone to my wife’s computer – another Mac running the same OS 11.2.
Double-clicking the standalone on her computer, resulted is a simple screen
with this message: You do not have permission to open the application
“StackOmatic”. “Contact your computer or network administrator for assistance”
with a single “OK” button.

 I then checked System Preferences - Security & Privacy - General Tab. There
was no “Open Anyway” button.

Dead in the water!

I humbly submit that we need a LiveCodeLight app from a certified developer
that runs stacks without the IDE!!!!

Roge