On 4/7/21 10:46 AM, Sean Cole (Pi) via use-livecode wrote:
I HAVE created a plugin! I was JUST trying to ask, can I insert a cr using
the replace field of the Find Replace ONLY.

I flipping already know how LC works for most other things. I dont need
explanations on how to suck effing eggs. Just answer the sodding question.

Answer nothing but this PLEASE.

The answer is "no."

This is why I end up getting mad! I even just explained this in my last
post. Why are you all unable to READ!!!!!!! ???????

Sean

PS
Morons. I'm offended by your

Insulting people when they are just trying to help is a good way to get ignored
in the future.