Of course it's 32bits, even the builds are 32bits on windows except they are packed in a 64bit container.

PLease correct me if I'm wrong

Op 8-4-2021 om 17:00 schreef Bob Sneidar via use-livecode:
To be fail, I do not think the problem is Livecode, I think it’s Windows, and I
am not sure there is much LC can do to get around whatever it is causing these
issues. It could be that LC is still a 32 bit app (it installs in the 32 bit
app folder).

Bob S

On Apr 8, 2021, at 7:45 AM, Andre Garzia via use-livecode