I'm sure I'm missing something simple here but...

I need to use a wildcard in the lineOffset function but I can't seem to find the correct invocation.

put lineoffset("local*"&tFunctionName, tScript) into tPos
always returns zero

put lineoffset(tFunctionName, tScript) into tPos
of course returns a line number, but possibly not the right one

put lineoffset("local"&&tFunctionName, tScript) into tPos
gives me the correct line in some cases but fails for
local tSomeFunction,tOtherFunction

Can anyone give me the correct syntax for using a wildcard string as an argument to lineOffset? Thanks in advance - I've spent enough time on my own trying to figger this out.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com