I usually put one empty line at the end of the field and increase the native scroller content height by twice or three times the textheight of the field. The amount of extra space required in the scroller depends on the text size and textheight.

I think the problem is an incorrect calculation of the formattedHeight of the field or group. BTW, did you group the field? It won't scroll smoothly unless you do, and the group should scroll rather than the field. The field inside the group should be sized to its full height with its top aligned to the top of the group. Set the group margins to 0 and the layermode of the group to "scrolling".

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com