Hi David,

Here is something I’ve tried that work pretty well.

Go to your video on Youtube. Select the “Share” option, copy the link. For my
video (a demo) it was https://youtu.be/6geoK-SAmb0
<https://youtu.be/6geoK-SAmb0>

Then, in the browser widget url field reformat the string as follows:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/6geoK-SAmb0?autoplay=1
<https://www.youtube.com/embed/6geoK-SAmb0?autoplay=1>

That worked for me (although it did not autoplay as expected… but there was a
play button on the video you could tap on to get things going). I didn’t use
any code at all.

If you find a different solution that works (maybe better!)  I’d be happy to
hear about it.

Cheers,
Mark