I normally rely I on the LC Dictionary to get information during development,
but today after a long interval I thought I’d have a look at the User Guide. I
tried to call it up from the”Help” menu bar in the Mac Indy version of 9.6.3
rc1 and got an apparently correctly formatted single blank page PDF. I tried
another PDF reader with the same result. This doesn’t make sense as far as I
can see. But then again the Guide isn’t available under “Resources” on the LC
web site. Maybe it’s disappeared altogether.

Has anyone else noticed this? Have I missed the demise of the Guide?

Graham