I'd just like to reiterate that, please get in touch on supp...@livecode.com if
you have questions about your license or need help or don't think you can
afford the new pricing. Please also bear in mind that we are *exceptionally
busy* and while I will definitely get back to everybody, as fast as I can, it
may take me a bit longer than usual. Your patience is appreciated. If you have
emailed support once, and not heard back yet, please don't email again... it
will only slow things down further :)

Warmest Regards to all,

Heather

PS and thank you for the messages of support, those are much appreciated too.

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com