Thank you very much for the info and advice Mark, very much appreciated.
This is all entirely new ground for me and so I may make mistakes going
forward, just let me know and I’ll do my best to correct them ASAP!
I hope certainly hope anyone else trying to do anything with the legacy code
base would respect LC Ltd’s iP / copyrights as well.

> With all that said, I wish you, and anyone who joins you, well with your
> endeavour.
>
> Have fun!
>
> Warmest Regards,

Having fun IS one of the primary goals!