After initiating a purchase I get nothing. No dialog, no errors. It acts like I never pushed the button, the app just sits there. I'm logging everything. The log shows my comment that I'm initiating a purchase. There are no other log entries until the timeout message.

The product ID matches the one in iTunes Connect exactly, because I copied it from there and pasted it into my script. (I've hard-coded a single product just for testing because I needed one that was a non-renewable subscription so that I could repurchase several times.)

There's one thing I didn't mention. Our Ruby programmer set up a server API in Connect so she could get notice of any refunds. Does that mean that all responses would be going to the server? Even so, you'd think I'd get a dialog about my Apple ID. She's turned it off for now and I'll try again shortly, but she doesn't think that would be an issue. Do you know?

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com