Hi Jacquline,

Think your question lead me to the issue.

For some reason on the stack that did not work I added the substack by opening
the mainstack and substack and saving the substack into the mainstack somehow.

I started from new and added the substack by using the add stack file button
within standalone settings and it worked fine.

Regards
Camm