Panos,

Thank you!

I was unaware of the mediaFoundation library - I had thought that we'd not see support under LiveCode 10 switches from DirectShow to MediaFoundation.

That said, our application is macOS and Windows and the appeal of ffmpeg via shell is that the same code will work across platforms for us.

Still, for other projects, I'm very happy to have been made aware of the mediaFoundation library!