Tore,

Interesting! 'send in time' is a new one for me.
Thanks!

Tim

On 2022.07.11 20:43, Tore Nilsen via use-livecode wrote:
For this I would use a recursive approach with «send in time» something like
this:

on openStack
     checkTime
end openStack

on checkTime
   ## Do your routines of checking time, performing the required action etc.
   send checkTime to me in 300 seconds. ## you set the interval to whatever is
best for you
end checkTime

Best regards
Tore Nilsen

11. jul. 2022 kl. 13:35 skrev Tim Selander via use-livecode