On 7/28/2022 8:39 AM, Mike Kerner via use-livecode wrote:
I don't know if I'm surprised or not surprised that the LCB takeup seems to
be low.

Actually, I am surprised. I have seen mentioned on this list dozens of LCB widgets and libraries, including those developed by others and licensed by Livecode for the Summer Bundle. Not hundreds true, but many dozens. That implies to e there are at least a few dozen LCB developers out there.

What I'm seeking is just to take what Trevor has already done in LCB for macOS and set it up for Windows as well. For someone with with experience at making LCB wrappers for DLLs, I would expect this work to be a relatively small effort (most likely no more than 1 day). I can learn how to do this, but I expect it will take me 4-8 times as long. So basic math says that if I can find someone to perform the task for pay, it is likely a better option than my trying to spend the time to do it myself. I also figured, since it would seem to be a small job, that it might be attractive to an LCB developer out there to fill in and around other work they are doing.

However, if there are no takers, then I guess I'll just make the time and jump in.