I own a Lifetime commercial (Indy) license for all current and future platforms
and a current subscription to upgrade my license to the Pro features with Email
support.

There are 2 items in the bundle  i was interested in: the Email parser library
and also the PolyGrid widget. The other stuff like the ebooks, conference
videos and others i already own or i could upgrade much cheaper (Curry's
libraries) through the LC shop.

And without the voucher, which has the same value as the Megabundle costs,  i
would not have purchased the bundle.

But i have also a subscription for the script compiler, so i decided to
purchase the bundle and use the voucher for the next payments for the Script
compiler subscription.

So in my case i did not loose money, but got some really usefull widgets and
libraries on top. I did not pay much attention for the other widgets and
libraries, but must confess that the PolyList (formerl DataView) and also the
ResponsiveLayout library are really great enhancements.

So in case you have a current subscription in your LC account and you do not
plan to cancel that subscription in near future, the MegaBundle is a bargain.
You pay your subscription costs in advance and get some really great
enhancements for LC.

Matthias