On 8/8/2022 12:26 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode wrote:
A customer encountered the following execution error (below) in our app (built on Livecode 9.6.7, MacOS 12.5). This error is occurring in the scrips for the Datagrid itself, rather than our code. At the end, it is one of our handler, "populateMe", where line 139 is where the error starts. Line 139 set the dgProp["columns"] of grp "rwMatrixObj_DataGrid" to tColumnNames

For example, some information from the customer suggest they are working with a VERY large dataset, so the length of the list in TColumnNames could be quit long - perhaps hundreds of lines. Is there a practical limit on the number of columns a Datagrid can be set to?