I've had a pretty shitty day. A variety of things have happened, or not happened, that made it not one of the good days.

So I was not happy, and rather grumpy. (My apologies to Panos for being ungracious in an earlier post - it was meant to be a plea for completeness of the product in preference to more work-arounds - but it came across wrongly. Sorry, Panos).

And then, the use-list comes up with a nice, tight, well-defined problem to tackle - and now I can end my day on a puzzle-solving high note, rather than dragging myself off to bed on a downbeat.

Thanks again, use-list !!

Alex.