I think it was the July Problem solving session, but it could have been August's. I think July 14th's session.

On 9/1/2022 5:21 PM, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode wrote:
Thank you. I keep missing the conferences and I need to watch them later. Do you happen to recall which one it was? It sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com