Bob Sneider wrote:
> The fonts do not get included in a MacOS standalone

embedding fonts in a Mac standalone worked fine for me. Have you checked that
the fonts are actually in <yourApp>/Contents/Resources/_MacOS/ and your file
path when loading is correct

On the IDE problem
> when I quit Livecode, then relaunch it and open the stack, all the text of
> the labels appear out of alignment!

 sounds like a timing problem about what resources are available when LiveCode
launches and your stack gets to do its font loading (in a pre-open stack
handler?) and that the timing on Windows launch is just different.

Neville Smythe