On 9/3/22 20:36, Mark Wieder via use-livecode wrote:
On 9/3/22 10:35, zryip theSlug via use-livecode wrote:
Dear Mark,

Due to this article, maybe?

https://livecode.com/xlsx-lib-a-bonus-library-included-with-excel-library-in-the-megabundle-offer/

Yep. That's it. Thanks.

...and i can now say that after playing with the library for a few days it's working well and doing everything I need it to. I'm importing a csv format file (format not under my control), totalling columns, displaying the data in a datagrid, formtting columns and rows, and exporting as an xlsx file for LibreOffice.

I realize it's still labeled "experimental" and that some of the data formats may change, but they look like they'll be easy to deal with when that day comes.

Well done. Highly recommended.

--
 Mark Wieder
 ahsoftw...@gmail.com