Update:
* Put it on github because I'm starting to tweak it, too (on the develop
branch - Ralph's original version is on the Deploy branch)
* Made several properties invisible in the Properties Inspector
* on to the next item on the list

On Fri, Sep 9, 2022 at 4:54 PM Mike Kerner <mikeker...@roadrunner.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the help, guys.
> What about this list for a next-up wishlist?:
> * I think some of the properties in the PI are extraneous: "selected item
> name", "pre Hilited item", "pre hilited name", so remove them from the PI
> * Add borders/margins or offsets, because on mobile, there is furniture,
> especially on the ipad pros, and especially in ipados 16.x, which cover
> parts of the nav bar
> * icon size selection
> * support embedding raw svg paths
> * support new icon picker widget