Hi,

i am selling  my software through Fastspring. From time to time i get an
invitation to answer a survey. Because i am very satisfied with Fastspring i am
always happy to answer their surveys.

Now i am stumbling over a question  i do not understand and Google Translate is
also not of great help.
What exactly does this question mean? Could someone on this list please help
and describe it with own words?
I do not understand what they are asking me. I really don't get it.

The question is:
Please select the option that best defines your user persona of FastSpring's
services.

I really appreciate your help.

Regards,
Matthias