Nicolas,

I just came across your "dollar" script for adding fields with dollar signs!  I
have been "fighting" with fields that contain a $ sign for the past two days.
I am doing a little app to compute mileage and expenses for our local school
district. It is a free app. I retired from the school system two years ago and
thought I could give them something to make easier for staff to compute monthly
mileage and related expenses.

Your script is very cool and just what I needed!  I have it working for three
fields. I have fifteen fields that have dollar values. I know I can use your
present method to do all 15 fields but is there a way a repeat loop could be
used instead?  I tried to do a repeat loop but I have not yet got it working.

Also, what modification to the script would I need to get $x.00 instead of $x.
for a total?

Thanks for your time!

Charles Szasz
csz...@mac.com