Is it possible to direct LC to use a custom version of sqlite3 rather than its
default?

I ask because the installed version of sqlite which come installed with macOS,
and which I assume LC uses when it initialises its database library, is
crippled ---arithmetic functions which come with the standard augmentation of
sqlite (such as floor(), log() etc) are not enabled, similarly regular
expressions are not enabled. It is easy enough to install a more capable
version of sqlite on the Mac, but I don’t see a way to get LC to use it.
Possibly there is an environment variable or an initialisation handler which
can be edited? (Note that Apple goes to some lengths to make it difficult to
overwrite the installed sqlite in the system, and such a change would be lost
on the next os update anyway.)

If LC is using its own built-in sqlite and dylib rather than the os-provided
package, then is there a way to update that to one own version?

Neville Smythe