Using LC v9.6.8 Business on Windows 10.  When I drag a new object from the
Tools Palette onto a card, as the object "enters" the destination card, the
background of that card turns a VERY dark blue . making the visibility of
the object-being-dragged very difficult to see until I release the mouse
button.  Additionally, the background/highlight color of the entry field on
the Message Box is, similarly, very dark blue after I enter a command .
making the text (again) very difficult to read.

I've look thru LC's Preferences and tried adjusting Windows colors.. but to
no avail.  Anyone know how to adjust (or defeat) this "highlighting"
feature?

Doug