This caught my eye as I have several “controls” already that could be turned
into "script widgets”. But after “scriptifying” a “group widget” how can I turn
it into a script widget. I can’t add the file in the extension builder so how
can I create the needed .lce file? Or is this a “not implemented yet” feature?

:-Håkan