Good catch Panos, I forgot about that tricky checkbox. It should be relabeled, especially since its behavior is the opposite of what one would expect.

Change it to "TestFlight" or "Apple distribution" or something. If Swami hadn't mentioned it once I'd be here with the same frustrations.

--
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jac...@hyperactivesw.com