Thanks Heather!

On 25/07/2023 11:55, Heather Laine via use-livecode wrote:
https://livecode.com/resources/support/ask-a-question/
<https://livecode.com/resources/support/ask-a-question/>

Top FAQ.

Best

Heather

Heather Laine
Customer Services Manager
LiveCode Ltd
www.livecode.com

On 25 Jul 2023, at 11:06, Ben Rubinstein via use-livecode
<use-livecode@lists.runrev.com> wrote:

Somewhere on the livecode.com there used to be a very useful table which showed
which versions of Livecode could run on which versions of macOS with which
versions of Xcode in order to build to which versions of iOS.

I can't find it now... can anyone point me at it?

Many thanks,

Ben