Are you using Thunderbird for an email client? Or are you copying from the
forum? This was talked about years ago. For some reason different apps format
clipboard text differently, and this is an artifact of one of those apps. That
is why I paste, then re-copy code in a text editor like TextEdit or Sublime
Text. If I don’t, then the lines are double spaced and it looks like crap and
is hard to read.

:-)

Bob S

On Jul 31, 2023, at 9:08 AM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode