Hello Mark,

thanks for the info.

If you need help, webspace, suggestions contact me offline.
I guess it could be important to push the communication in a german livecode community.
Best regards
Wolfgang

Am 11.08.2011 10:34, schrieb Mark Schonewille:
Hi Wolfgang,

I will install a new board and will announce it on this list.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com